URBAN BUILT ENVIRONMENTS, ACCESSIBILITY, AND TRAVEL BEHAVIOR IN A DECLINING URBAN CORE: THE EXTREME CONDITIONS OF DISINVESTMENT AND SUBURBANIZATION IN THE DETROIT REGION
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 225–255, May 2014
How to Cite
VOJNOVIC, I., KOTVAL-K, Z., LEE, J., YE, M., LEDOUX, T., VARNAKOVIDA, P. and MESSINA, J. (2014), URBAN BUILT ENVIRONMENTS, ACCESSIBILITY, AND TRAVEL BEHAVIOR IN A DECLINING URBAN CORE: THE EXTREME CONDITIONS OF DISINVESTMENT AND SUBURBANIZATION IN THE DETROIT REGION. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 225–255. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12031
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Human and Social Dynamics program. Grant Number: SES 0624263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!