Richard E. Ocejo (Ed.), Ethnography and the City: Readings on Doing Urban Fieldwork (New York: Routledge, 2013).
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 537–538, August 2014
How to Cite
Greenbaum, S. (2014), Richard E. Ocejo (Ed.), Ethnography and the City: Readings on Doing Urban Fieldwork (New York: Routledge, 2013). Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 537–538. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12060
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!