SEX AND THE CITY: FEMALE LEADERS AND SPENDING ON SOCIAL WELFARE PROGRAMS IN U.S. MUNICIPALITIES
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 701–715, October 2014
How to Cite
HOLMAN, M. R. (2014), SEX AND THE CITY: FEMALE LEADERS AND SPENDING ON SOCIAL WELFARE PROGRAMS IN U.S. MUNICIPALITIES. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 701–715. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12066
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!