INDUSTRIAL RESTRUCTURING AND EXPANDING INCOME STRATIFICATION: THE CASE OF JAPAN'S FOUR LARGEST MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREAS, 1990–2007
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 760–782, October 2014
How to Cite
JACOBS, A. J. (2014), INDUSTRIAL RESTRUCTURING AND EXPANDING INCOME STRATIFICATION: THE CASE OF JAPAN'S FOUR LARGEST MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREAS, 1990–2007. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 760–782. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12070
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!