DESIGNING HOPE: RATIONALES OF MIXED-INCOME HOUSING POLICY
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 891–904, December 2014
How to Cite
LUCIO, J., HAND, L. and MARSIGLIA, F. (2014), DESIGNING HOPE: RATIONALES OF MIXED-INCOME HOUSING POLICY. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 891–904. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12090
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!