THE IMPACT OF ETHNIC CONCENTRATION ON PREJUDICE: THE ROLE OF CULTURAL AND SOCIOECONOMIC DIFFERENCES AMONG ETHNIC NEIGHBORHOOD RESIDENTS
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 815–832, December 2014
How to Cite
HAVEKES, E., COENDERS, M., DEKKER, K. and VAN DER LIPPE, T. (2014), THE IMPACT OF ETHNIC CONCENTRATION ON PREJUDICE: THE ROLE OF CULTURAL AND SOCIOECONOMIC DIFFERENCES AMONG ETHNIC NEIGHBORHOOD RESIDENTS. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 815–832. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12091
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!