Development and assessment of a novel real-time PCR assay for quantitation of hepatitis D virus RNA to study viral kinetics in chronic hepatitis D
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 256–262, April 2013
How to Cite
Katsoulidou, A., Manesis, E., Rokka, C., Issaris, C., Pagoni, A., Sypsa, V. and Hatzakis, A. (2013), Development and assessment of a novel real-time PCR assay for quantitation of hepatitis D virus RNA to study viral kinetics in chronic hepatitis D. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 256–262. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12000
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.