This paper was presented as “Presidential Poster of Distinction” in the 61st Annual Meeting of the AASLD, Boston, October 29-November 2, 2010.
Cure for immune-tolerant hepatitis B in children: is it an achievable target with sequential combo therapy with lamivudine and interferon?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 311–316, May 2013
How to Cite
Poddar, U., Yachha, S. K., Agarwal, J. and Krishnani, N. (2013), Cure for immune-tolerant hepatitis B in children: is it an achievable target with sequential combo therapy with lamivudine and interferon?. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12007
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.