The information of this manuscript has not been previously presented.
Sustained virologic response after therapy with the HCV protease inhibitor narlaprevir in combination with peginterferon and ribavirin is durable through long-term follow-up
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages e78–e81, April 2013
How to Cite
Hotho, D. M., de Bruijne, J., Spaan, M., Treitel, M. A., Boonstra, A., de Knegt, R. J., Janssen, H. L. A. and Reesink, H. W. (2013), Sustained virologic response after therapy with the HCV protease inhibitor narlaprevir in combination with peginterferon and ribavirin is durable through long-term follow-up. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: e78–e81. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12012
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Foundation for Liver Research
- 1American Association for Study of Liver D. An update on treatment of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C virus infection: 2011 practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Hepatology 2011; 54(4): 1433–1444., , , , ,
- 14Follow-up of svr durability and viral resistance in patients with chronic hepatitis C treated with telaprevir-based regimens: interim analysis of the extend study. Hepatology 2011; 54(Suppl. 1): 485A–486A., , et al.