Dynamics of hepatitis B virus quasispecies heterogeneity and virologic response in patients receiving low-to-moderate genetic barrier nucleoside analogs
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 234–239, April 2013
How to Cite
Peveling-Oberhag, J., Herrmann, E., Kronenberger, B., Farnik, H., Susser, S., Sarrazin, C., Zeuzem, S. and Hofmann, W.-P. (2013), Dynamics of hepatitis B virus quasispecies heterogeneity and virologic response in patients receiving low-to-moderate genetic barrier nucleoside analogs. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 234–239. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12013
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KFO129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.