Treatment of chronic Hepatitis B in resource-constrained countries: an economic solution is required
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: Clinical Application of Telbivudine in China. Guest Editor: Prof. Jidong Jia. This supplement was kindly sponsored by Novartis
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, page 2, April 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, H. (2013), Treatment of chronic Hepatitis B in resource-constrained countries: an economic solution is required. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 2. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12057
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2012 09:42AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.