These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid downregulation of programmed death-1 and interferon-γ-inducible protein-10 expression is associated with favourable outcome during antiviral treatment of chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: Clinical Application of Telbivudine in China. Guest Editor: Prof. Jidong Jia. This supplement was kindly sponsored by Novartis
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 18–26, April 2013
How to Cite
Hou, F.-Q., Wu, X.-J., Wang, Y., Chen, J., Liu, Y.-Z., Ren, Y.-Y., Song, G., Ding, Y.-P., Yu, M. and Wang, G.-Q. (2013), Rapid downregulation of programmed death-1 and interferon-γ-inducible protein-10 expression is associated with favourable outcome during antiviral treatment of chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 18–26. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12060
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30771905
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.