Efficacy and safety of telbivudine plus adefovir dipivoxil combination therapy and entecavir monotherapy for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients with resistance to adefovir dipivoxil
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: Clinical Application of Telbivudine in China. Guest Editor: Prof. Jidong Jia. This supplement was kindly sponsored by Novartis
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 40–45, April 2013
How to Cite
Lu, J.-J., Liu, K., Ma, Y.-J., Wang, J., Chen, E.-Q. and Tang, H. (2013), Efficacy and safety of telbivudine plus adefovir dipivoxil combination therapy and entecavir monotherapy for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients with resistance to adefovir dipivoxil. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 40–45. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12062
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10002007-001-003, 2008ZX10002-006, 2012ZX10004-901, 2009ZX10004-905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.