These authors contributed equally to this work.
Efficacy of telbivudine treatment for hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B patients with poor response to adefovir dipivoxil
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: Clinical Application of Telbivudine in China. Guest Editor: Prof. Jidong Jia. This supplement was kindly sponsored by Novartis
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 46–51, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zhang, Y., Wang, J.-P., Lian, J.-Q. and Bai, X.-F. (2013), Efficacy of telbivudine treatment for hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B patients with poor response to adefovir dipivoxil. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 46–51. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12063
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- National Key Technologies Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX10002-027, 2008ZX10002-006, 2012ZX10002-007-001-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.