These authors contributed equally to this work.
Forty-eight-week retrospective study of telbivudine and lamivudine treatment in patients with hepatitis B-related cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: Clinical Application of Telbivudine in China. Guest Editor: Prof. Jidong Jia. This supplement was kindly sponsored by Novartis
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 58–64, April 2013
How to Cite
Han, Z., Shi, Y., Zhu, J., Chen, Y., Yin, F., Xia, L., Luo, G., Gao, Z., Liu, J., Jia, G., Li, C., Zhou, X. and Han, Y. (2013), Forty-eight-week retrospective study of telbivudine and lamivudine treatment in patients with hepatitis B-related cirrhosis. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 58–64. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12065
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2012 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Chinese National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30970149, 30971116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.