Adherence to PEG/ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis C: prevalence, patterns, and predictors of missed doses and nonpersistence
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 536–549, August 2013
How to Cite
Evon, D. M., Esserman, D. A., Bonner, J. E., Rao, T., Fried, M. W. and Golin, C. E. (2013), Adherence to PEG/ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis C: prevalence, patterns, and predictors of missed doses and nonpersistence. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 536–549. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12079
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23DK089004-02
- UNC Clinical and Translational Science. Grant Number: UL1RR025747
- mentoring. Grant Number: K24 DK066144-01
- Center for Aids Research. Grant Number: P30-AI50410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.