Knowledge about infection is the only predictor of treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 550–555, August 2013
How to Cite
Younossi, Z. M., Stepanova, M., Afendy, M., Lam, B. P. and Mishra, A. (2013), Knowledge about infection is the only predictor of treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 550–555. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12080
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.