Role of hepatitis C virus substitutions and interleukin-28B polymorphism on response to peginterferon plus ribavirin in a prospective study of response-guided therapy
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 761–769, November 2013
How to Cite
Liang, C.-M., Hu, T.-H., Lu, S.-N., Hung, C.-H., Huang, C.-M., Wang, J.-H., Yen, Y.-H., Chen, C.-H., Chang, K.-C., Tsai, M.-C., Kuo, Y.-H. and Lee, C.-M. (2013), Role of hepatitis C virus substitutions and interleukin-28B polymorphism on response to peginterferon plus ribavirin in a prospective study of response-guided therapy. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 761–769. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12097
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.