These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cross-sectional and dynamic change of serum metabolite profiling for Hepatitis B-related acute-on-chronic liver failure by UPLC/MS
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 53–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Nie, C. Y., Han, T., Zhang, L., Li, Y., Liu, H., Xiao, S. X., Li, Y., Kang, H. and Liu, S. Y. (2014), Cross-sectional and dynamic change of serum metabolite profiling for Hepatitis B-related acute-on-chronic liver failure by UPLC/MS. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 53–63. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12122
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National 12th 5-year Plan for Hepatitis Research. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002004-011
- Tianjin Science and Technology Fund. Grant Number: 12JCYBJC17300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.