U. M. and M.-W. W. contributed equally to this study.
Impact of ribavirin priming on viral kinetics and treatment response in chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 infection
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 42–52, January 2014
How to Cite
Mihm, U., Welker, M.-W., Teuber, G., Wedemeyer, H., Berg, T., Sarrazin, C., Böhm, S., Alshuth, U., Herrmann, E. and Zeuzem, S. (2014), Impact of ribavirin priming on viral kinetics and treatment response in chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12124
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.