The copyright line for this article was changed on March 11, 2015 after original online publication.
Combinations of eight key mutations in the X/preC region and genomic activity of hepatitis B virus are associated with hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Viral Hepatitis Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 171–177, March 2014
How to Cite
Park, Y. M., Jang, J. W., Yoo, S. H., Kim, S. H., Oh, I. M., Park, S. J., Jang, Y. S. and Lee, S. J. (2014), Combinations of eight key mutations in the X/preC region and genomic activity of hepatitis B virus are associated with hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 171–177. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12134
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- 18R_Development_Core_Team. A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. In. 2.12.2 ed. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2011.