Guangzhong Song and Hongyu Jia contributed equally to this work.
Studying the association of microRNA-210 level with chronic hepatitis B progression
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 272–280, April 2014
How to Cite
Song, G., Jia, H., Xu, H., Liu, W., Zhu, H., Li, S., Shi, J., Li, Z., He, J. and Chen, Z. (2014), Studying the association of microRNA-210 level with chronic hepatitis B progression. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 272–280. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12138
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- 12-5 State S&T Projects of China. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10002007, 2013ZX10002001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.