Antiviral efficacy of entecavir in nucleos(t)ide-naïve patients of Black/African descent with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 74–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Jeffers, L., Van Rensburg, C. J., Banks, A., Schechter, M., Schmidt, S. J., Hu, W., Llamoso, C. and Parana, R. (2014), Antiviral efficacy of entecavir in nucleos(t)ide-naïve patients of Black/African descent with chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 74–76. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12144
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 3Baraclude (entecavir). US Prescribing Information. Wallingford, CT: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, 2010.
- 4Entecavir demonstrates consistent responses among baseline subgroups in the treatment of nucleoside-naive, HBeAg(+) and HBeAg(−) patients with chronic hepatitis B. Digestive Disease Week, Chicago, May 14–19, 2005 poster M913., , et al.
- 6Efficacy and safety of entecavir in nucleos(t)ide naïve asians with HBeAg-positive and -negative chronic hepatitis B: results from studies ETV-022/027. Hepatology 2010; 52: 561A., , et al.