Efficacy and safety of telaprevir (TVR) triple therapy in a ‘real-life’ cohort of 102 patients with HCV genotype 1: interim analysis after 24 weeks of treatment
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 333–340, May 2014
How to Cite
Werner, C. R., Franz, C., Egetemeyr, D. P., Janke-Maier, P., Malek, N. P., Lauer, U. M. and Berg, C. P. (2014), Efficacy and safety of telaprevir (TVR) triple therapy in a ‘real-life’ cohort of 102 patients with HCV genotype 1: interim analysis after 24 weeks of treatment. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 333–340. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12145
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.