Effect of vitamin D supplementation on pegylated interferon/ribavirin therapy for chronic hepatitis C genotype 1b: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 348–356, May 2014
How to Cite
Yokoyama, S., Takahashi, S., Kawakami, Y., Hayes, C. N., Kohno, H., Kohno, H., Tsuji, K., Aisaka, Y., Kira, S., Yamashina, K., Nonaka, M., Moriya, T., Kitamoto, M., Aimitsu, S., Nakanishi, T., Kawakami, H. and Chayama, K. (2014), Effect of vitamin D supplementation on pegylated interferon/ribavirin therapy for chronic hepatitis C genotype 1b: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12146
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.