Interferon-lambda4 genetic polymorphism is associated with the therapy response for hepatitis C virus recurrence after a living donor liver transplant
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 397–404, June 2014
How to Cite
Konishi, H., Motomura, T., Matsumoto, Y., Harimoto, N., Ikegami, T., Yoshizumi, T., Soejima, Y., Shirabe, K., Fukuhara, T. and Maehara, Y. (2014), Interferon-lambda4 genetic polymorphism is associated with the therapy response for hepatitis C virus recurrence after a living donor liver transplant. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 397–404. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12154
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!