Huimin Liu and Heng-Hui Zhang contribute equally to this paper.
Neutrophil–lymphocyte ratio: a novel predictor for short-term prognosis in acute-on-chronic hepatitis B liver failure
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 499–507, July 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Zhang, H., Wan, G., Sang, Y., Chang, Y., Wang, X. and Zeng, H. (2014), Neutrophil–lymphocyte ratio: a novel predictor for short-term prognosis in acute-on-chronic hepatitis B liver failure. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 499–507. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12160
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072766
- Beijing Technology Discipline Project. Grant Number: Z111107056811044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.