IFNL3 (IL28B) polymorphism does not predict long-term response to interferon therapy in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 525–532, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Lapalus, M., Asselah, T., Laouénan, C., Moucari, R., Martinot-Peignoux, M., Bieche, I., Estrabaud, E., De Muynck, S., Boyer, N., Bedossa, P., Vidaud, M., Marcellin, P. and Lada, O. (2014), IFNL3 (IL28B) polymorphism does not predict long-term response to interferon therapy in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 525–532. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12177
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- National Agency for research on Aids and viral Hepatitis (ANRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.