Impact of age on viral kinetics of peginterferon alfa-2a/ribavirin in chronic hepatitis C: final analysis from the PROPHESYS cohort
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 377–380, May 2014
How to Cite
Aronsohn, A., Ancuta, I., Caruntu, F., Coppola, C., Delic, D., Digiacomo, A., Dusheiko, G. M., Lengyel, G., Marcellin, P., Orlandini, A., Pruthi, J., Silva, G. F., Tallarico, L., Schmitz, M., Tatsch, F., Korner, E. and Cheinquer, H. (2014), Impact of age on viral kinetics of peginterferon alfa-2a/ribavirin in chronic hepatitis C: final analysis from the PROPHESYS cohort. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 377–380. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12179
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.