BH, SP and FAH contributed equally to this study
Hepatitis C virus core antigen testing in liver and kidney transplant recipients
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 769–779, November 2014
How to Cite
Heidrich, B., Pischke, S., Helfritz, F. A., Mederacke, I., Kirschner, J., Schneider, J., Raupach, R., Jäckel, E., Barg-Hock, H., Lehner, F., Klempnauer, J., von Hahn, T., Cornberg, M., Manns, M. P., Ciesek, S. and Wedemeyer, H. (2014), Hepatitis C virus core antigen testing in liver and kidney transplant recipients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 769–779. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12204
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Integrated Research and Treatment Center Transplantation
- Hannover Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.