These authors contributed equally to this work
Hepatitis C virus infection alters lipid metabolism depending on IL28B polymorphism and viral genotype and modulates gene expression in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 19–24, January 2014
How to Cite
Rojas, Á., del Campo, J. A., Maraver, M., Aparcero, R., García-Valdecasas, M., Diago, M., Carmona, I., Andrade, R. J., Solà, R. and Romero-Gómez, M. (2014), Hepatitis C virus infection alters lipid metabolism depending on IL28B polymorphism and viral genotype and modulates gene expression in vivo and in vitro. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12209
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI10/611
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Consejería de Salud, Andalusian Government. Grant Number: PI09/448
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.