Work productivity among treatment-naïve patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C infection receiving telaprevir combination treatment
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 8–17, January 2015
How to Cite
Aggarwal, J., Vera-Llonch, M., Donepudi, M., Suthoff, E., Younossi, Z. and Goss, T. F. (2015), Work productivity among treatment-naïve patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C infection receiving telaprevir combination treatment. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 22: 8–17. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12227
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.