Genotype I of hepatitis B virus was found in east Xishuangbanna, China and molecular dynamics of HBV/I
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 37–45, January 2015
How to Cite
Shen, T., Yan, X. M., Liu, H. .X., Zhang, B. X., Li, L., Zhang, J. P., Wang, J. L. and Xiao, C. J. (2015), Genotype I of hepatitis B virus was found in east Xishuangbanna, China and molecular dynamics of HBV/I. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 22: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12231
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81160352
- Health Bureau of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: D-201203
- Science and Technology Department of Yunnan Province. Grant Numbers: 2013HB084, 2012WS0072
- Hospital Science Foundation of the First People's Hospital of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.