Early predictors of antiviral treatment response in liver transplant recipients with recurrent hepatitis C genotype 1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages e118–e128, October 2014
How to Cite
Campos-Varela, I., Esteban, J. I., Bes, M., Caralt, M., Allende, H., Rodríguez-Frías, F., Salcedo, M. T., Sauleda, S., Charco, R., Guardia, J., Esteban, R. and Castells, L. (2014), Early predictors of antiviral treatment response in liver transplant recipients with recurrent hepatitis C genotype 1. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 21: e118–e128. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12246
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PI10/01505
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Asociación Española para el Estudio del Hígado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.