This work was completed in the clinical pathology laboratory of the Service de Diagnostic of the Université de Montréal in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada.
Effect of Canine Hyperadrenocorticism on Coagulation Parameters
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 207–211, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Rose, L., Dunn, M.E. and Bédard, C. (2013), Effect of Canine Hyperadrenocorticism on Coagulation Parameters. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12005
;[#,63]?>A portion of this article was presented in part in the form of a research abstract at the 2009 Annual ACVIM Forum and Canadian Veterinary Medical Association Convention, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Association des Médecins Vétérinaires du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!