This work was completed in the clinical pathology laboratory of the Service de Diagnostic of the Université de Montréal in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada.
Effect of Canine Hyperadrenocorticism on Coagulation Parameters
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 207–211, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Rose, L., Dunn, M.E. and Bédard, C. (2013), Effect of Canine Hyperadrenocorticism on Coagulation Parameters. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12005
;[#,63]?>A portion of this article was presented in part in the form of a research abstract at the 2009 Annual ACVIM Forum and Canadian Veterinary Medical Association Convention, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Association des Médecins Vétérinaires du Québec
- 3The Thrombogram Guide. In: Outline of the method to measure the Calibrated Automated Thrombogram and a manual for the Thrombinoscope Program. Masstrich, The Netherlands: Thrombinoscope BV, 2005..
- 5Evaluation of coagulation status in dogs with naturally occurring canine hyperadrenocorticism. J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2011;6:625–632., , .
- 9Effect of prednisone administration on coagulation parameters in healthy Beagles. Vet Clin Pathol 2011;40:426–434., , , .