All work was performed at the Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 3900 Delancey St, Philadelphia PA 19104.
Prospective Clinical Trial to Compare Vincristine and Vinblastine in a COP-Based Protocol for Lymphoma in Cats
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 134–140, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Krick, E.L., Cohen, R.B., Gregor, T.P., Salah (Griessmayr), P.C. and Sorenmo, K.U. (2013), Prospective Clinical Trial to Compare Vincristine and Vinblastine in a COP-Based Protocol for Lymphoma in Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 134–140. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12006
This research was presented as an oral abstract presentation at the 30th annual Veterinary Cancer Society Conference, San Diego, CA, October 2010.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Clinical Oncology Research Fund of the Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- a University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Department of Clinical Studies Research Grant
- 1Feline lymphoma and leukemia. In: Withrow SJ, Vail DM, eds. Withrow and MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 4th ed. St. Louis MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2007:733–756..
- 13Antimicrotubule agents. In: Chabner BA, Longo DL, eds. Cancer Chemotherapy and Biotherapy, 3rd ed. Philadelphia PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2001:329–373., .
- 19Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group. Common terminology criteria for adverse events (VCOG-CTCAE) following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats v1.0. A consensus statement from the Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group. Vet Comp. Oncol 2004;2(4):194–213.
- 29Feline gastrointestinal lymphoma: 67 cases (1988–1996). Eur J Comp Gastroenterol 1999;4:5–11., , , et al.