This study was presented as a scientific abstract in poster form at the 2011 ACVIM Forum, Denver, CO
Efficacy of Low- and High-Dose Trilostane Treatment in Dogs (< 5 kg) with Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Cho, K.-D., Kang, J.-H., Chang, D., Na, K.-J. and Yang, M.-P. (2013), Efficacy of Low- and High-Dose Trilostane Treatment in Dogs (< 5 kg) with Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 91–98. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12007
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0031403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!