This study was a collaboration between the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University and The Ohio State University's Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design.
Three-Dimensional Kinematic Gait Analysis of Doberman Pinschers with and without Cervical Spondylomyelopathy
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 112–119, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Foss, K., da Costa, R.C. and Moore, S. (2013), Three-Dimensional Kinematic Gait Analysis of Doberman Pinschers with and without Cervical Spondylomyelopathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 112–119. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12012
Parts of this study were presented at the 2011 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, New Orleans, LA.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- The Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!