Randomized Trial of Cisplatin versus Firocoxib versus Cisplatin/Firocoxib in Dogs with Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 126–133, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Knapp, D.W., Henry, C.J., Widmer, W.R., Tan, K.M., Moore, G.E., Ramos-Vara, J.A., Lucroy, M.D., Greenberg, C.B., Greene, S.N., Abbo, A.H., Hanson, P.D., Alva, R. and Bonney, P.L. (2013), Randomized Trial of Cisplatin versus Firocoxib versus Cisplatin/Firocoxib in Dogs with Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12013
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Merial Limited
- 1Tumors of the urinary system. In: Withrow SJ, Vail DM, eds. Withrow and MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2007:649–659..
- 5Evolution of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs): Cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibition and beyond. J Pharm Pharm Sci 2008;11:81s–110s., .
- 15TNM Classification of Tumors in Domestic Animals, 1st ed. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1980:34..
- 17Veterinary co-operative oncology group- Common terminology criteria for adverse events (VCOG-CTCAE) following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats v1.0. Vet Comp Oncol 2004;2:194–213..