Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 (FGF-23) Concentrations in Cats with Early Nonazotemic Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and in Healthy Geriatric Cats
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 227–233, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Finch, N.C., Geddes, R.F., Syme, H.M. and Elliott, J. (2013), Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 (FGF-23) Concentrations in Cats with Early Nonazotemic Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and in Healthy Geriatric Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 227–233. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12036
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!