This study was performed on data collected retrospectively from the clinical records of 3 different institutions: University of Minnesota; University of Turin; Kansas State University.
Risk Factors for Coughing in Dogs with Naturally Acquired Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 286–292, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ferasin, L., Crews, L., Biller, D.S., Lamb, K.E. and Borgarelli, M. (2013), Risk Factors for Coughing in Dogs with Naturally Acquired Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 286–292. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12039
Partial results of this study were presented at the 21st ECVIM-CA Congress, Seville, Spain, September 8–10, 2011 and published as an abstract in J Vet Intern Med 2011;25:1481–1482.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!