Part of the study was presented as an oral abstract at the 16th ECVIM-CA Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 2006
Duration of T4 Suppression in Hyperthyroid Cats Treated Once and Twice Daily with Transdermal Methimazole
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 377–381, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Boretti, F.S., Sieber-Ruckstuhl, N.S., Schäfer, S., Baumgartner, C., Riond, B., Hofmann-Lehmann, R. and Reusch, C.E. (2013), Duration of T4 Suppression in Hyperthyroid Cats Treated Once and Twice Daily with Transdermal Methimazole. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 377–381. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12040
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!