Comparison of Histopathologic Findings in Duodenal and Ileal Endoscopic Biopsies in Dogs with Chronic Small Intestinal Enteropathies
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 268–274, March/April 2013
Total views since publication: 46
How to Cite
Procoli, F., Mõtsküla, P.F., Keyte, S.V., Priestnall, S. and Allenspach, K. (2013), Comparison of Histopathologic Findings in Duodenal and Ileal Endoscopic Biopsies in Dogs with Chronic Small Intestinal Enteropathies. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 268–274. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12041
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- 1Pitfalls and progress in the diagnosis and management of canine inflammatory bowel disease. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2011;41:381–398., .
- 2Evaluation of clinical, macroscopic, and histopathologic response to treatment in nonhypoproteinemic dogs with lymphocytic-plasmacytic enteritis. J Vet Intern Med 2007;21:11–17., , , et al.
- 10Is duodenal mucosa representative of other small intestinal parts in inflammatory bowel disease affected dogs? Proceedings Research Abstracts Gastroenterology/Hepatology ACVIM, 2007. J Vet Intern Med 2007;21:613., , , et al.
- 12Histopathological standards for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal inflammation in endoscopic biopsy samples from the dog and cat: A report from the World Small Animal Veterinary Association Gastrointestinal Standardization Group. J Comp Path 2008;138:S1–S43., , , et al.