The Seroprevalence of Canine Influenza Virus H3N8 in Dogs Participating in a Flyball Tournament in Pennsylvania in 2010: A Follow-Up Study
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 367–370, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Wiley, C.A., Ottoson, M.C., Garcia, M.M., Wiley, L.E. and Otto, C.M. (2013), The Seroprevalence of Canine Influenza Virus H3N8 in Dogs Participating in a Flyball Tournament in Pennsylvania in 2010: A Follow-Up Study. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 367–370. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12047
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!