This work was conducted at the VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital
Comparison of Intravenous versus Intramuscular Administration of Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone in Healthy Cats
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 516–521, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Eiler, K.C., Bruyette, D.S., Behrend, E.N., Kemppainen, R.J. and Kass, P.H. (2013), Comparison of Intravenous versus Intramuscular Administration of Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone in Healthy Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 516–521. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12054
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Veterinary Centers of America
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!