Cases were evaluated and samples were collected at New Bolton Center. IFAT was performed commercially at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine. SAG2, 4/3 ELISA was performed at Equine Diagnostic Solutions, LLC.
Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Test and Surface Antigen ELISAs for Antemortem Diagnosis of Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 596–599, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, A.L., Morrow, J.K. and Sweeney, R.W. (2013), Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Test and Surface Antigen ELISAs for Antemortem Diagnosis of Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 596–599. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12061
This study was presented during the EPM SIG meeting at the 2012 ACVIM Forum, New Orleans, LA
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Neurologic Research Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!