A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial of Vincristine versus Human Intravenous Immunoglobulin for Acute Adjunctive Management of Presumptive Primary Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia in Dogs
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 536–541, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Balog, K., Huang, A.A., Sum, S.O., Moore, G.E., Thompson, C. and Scott-Moncrieff, J.C. (2013), A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial of Vincristine versus Human Intravenous Immunoglobulin for Acute Adjunctive Management of Presumptive Primary Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 536–541. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12066
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
- 1Immune-mediated thrombocytopenia. In: Feldman VB, Zinkl FG, Jain NC, eds. Schalm's Veterinary Hematology. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2005:478–486..
- 8A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study of human intravenous immunoglobulin for the acute management of presumptive primary immune-mediated thrombocytopenia in dogs. J Vet Intern Med 2009;23:1071–78., , .
- 9Treatment of immune thrombocytopenia with intravenous immunoglobulin and insights for other diseases. Swiss Med Wkly 2012;142:w13593..