Some of these data were presented at the 2002 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Dallas, TX
Systemic, Renal, and Colonic Effects of Intravenous and Enteral Rehydration in Horses
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 554–566, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Lester, G.D., Merritt, A.M., Kuck, H.V. and Burrow, J.A. (2013), Systemic, Renal, and Colonic Effects of Intravenous and Enteral Rehydration in Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 554–566. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12073
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- the American Quarter Horse Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!