A Potential Role for Substance P and Interleukin-6 in the Cerebrospinal Fluid of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Neuropathic Pain
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 530–535, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, M.J., Roth, J., Ondreka, N., Kramer, M. and Rummel, C. (2013), A Potential Role for Substance P and Interleukin-6 in the Cerebrospinal Fluid of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Neuropathic Pain. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 530–535. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12080
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!